FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BELLHAVEN SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE
ACQUISITION OF BELLHAVEN BY GOLDMINING
Vancouver, British Columbia – May 23, 2017, Bellhaven Copper and Gold Inc. (“BHV”) (TSX-V: BHV) is pleased to announce that at a special meeting of shareholders of BHV held earlier today (the “Meeting”) BHV shareholders voted in favour of the previously announced plan of arrangement (the “Arrangement”), pursuant to which, among other things, GoldMining Inc. (“GOLD”) will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of BHV (“BHV Shares”). At the Meeting, approximately 99.95% of the votes cast by BHV shareholders were voted in favour of the Arrangement (99.87% after excluding the votes required to be excluded pursuant to Multilateral Instrument 61-101 - Protection of Minority Security Holders in Special Transactions for the purposes of determining minority approval for the Arrangement).
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
GOLDMINING TO ACQUIRE BELLHAVEN AND ITS COLOMBIAN GOLD-COPPER PROJECT
- The transaction creates one of the largest gold-copper resource portfolios in Colombiaꞌs Mid Cauca Belt;
- Bellhavenꞌs flagship La Mina Project, one of the highest grade gold porphyry projects in the Americas, is located southeast of GoldMiningꞌs Titiribi Project in the Mid Cauca Belt, which is seeing increased activity by companies such as Cordoba Minerals and HPX Exploration (San Matias), Continental Gold (Buritica), IAMGOLD and Gran Colombia (Zancudo), and AngloGold Ashanti and B2Gold (Nuevo Chaquiro);
- La Mina hosts the Middle Zone and La Cantera deposits and several prospects including La Garrucha, El Limon, El Oso, Media Luna and Buenavista;
- Bellhaven published a pit-constrained resource at a 0.25 g/t gold cut-off for the Middle Zone and La Cantera deposits in October 2016 totaling 1.01 million ounces gold equivalent grading 1.12 g/t gold equivalent in the indicated category and 0.43 million ounces gold equivalent grading 1.07 g/t gold equivalent in the inferred category as detailed in Table 1 below;
- La Garrucha aeromagnetic anomaly is substantially larger than those associated with either the La Cantera or Middle Zone deposits. The last drill hole completed at La Garrucha intersected 271 m grading 1.03 g/t gold and 0.13% copper;
- Follow-up drilling is planned at La Garrucha to extend mineralization identified in previous programs and to provide a basis for calculating an updated mineral resource estimate;
- A total of 106 diamond drill holes in 36,815 m have been completed at La Mina to date;
- Exploration applications totaling approximately 4,375 Ha in area and located between Titiribi and La Mina Projects have been submitted by GoldMining to the Mining Secretariat of Antioquia; and
- Bellhaven shareholders will receive 0.25 GoldMining shares for each Bellhaven share held, and overall the transaction represents approximately 6% dilution to GoldMining shareholders for a transaction value of $13.5 million based on GoldMiningꞌs share price as of the close on April 11, 2017.
Mon October 24, 2016 - Bellhaven Announces Updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource for La Mina Project, Colombia
Vancouver, B.C. – October 24, 2016. Bellhaven Copper & Gold Inc. (TSX-Venture: BHV) (“Bellhaven” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the results of an updated National Instrument 43-101 mineral resource estimate for its 100%-controlled La Mina gold-(copper) project (“La Mina” or “the Project”), Colombia. The Mineral Resource incorporates only La Cantera and Middle Zone prospects and does not include the highly prospective La Garrucha prospect located approximately 800 m to the east. Highlights pertaining to the updated mineral resource estimate include:
Wed September 21, 2016 - Bellhaven Announces Improved Gold and Copper Recoveries for La Mina Project, Colombia
Gold Recoveries Improve to 93% from 90%
Copper Recoveries Improve to 91% from 88%
Vancouver, B.C. – September 21, 2016. Bellhaven Copper & Gold Inc. (TSX-Venture: BHV) (“Bellhaven” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the results from the desktop optimization study (the “Study”) completed by InterPro Development Inc. (“InterPro”) (Lakewood, Colorado) highlighting the potential for improved gold and copper recoveries for the Company’s 100%-controlled La Mina Project, Colombia (“La Mina”). The Study results show the potential for 93% gold extraction and 91% copper extraction compared to lower values of 90% and 88%, respectively, incorporated in the 2013 preliminary economic assessment (the “PEA”).
Thu September 15, 2016 - Bellhaven Announces Mark Gelmon as CFO
Vancouver, B.C. – September 15, 2016. Bellhaven Copper & Gold Inc. (TSX-Venture: BHV) (“Bellhaven” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the immediate appointment of Mr. Mark Gelmon to the position of Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Gelmon has provided financial and regulatory expertise to TSX Venture Exchange listed companies in the capacity of director, chief financial officer, and consultant for the past 21 years. His background and skills as a CPA, CA (1995) provides the Company with the skills required for financial management, reporting operating results, liaison with financial institutions, and compliance with today's complex regulatory reporting requirements. Mr. Gelmon has been a partner at iO Corporate Services (Vancouver) since 2007.